[cvsnt] Problems with CVSNT under Linux

Stefano Regno stefano.regno at spesonline.com
Tue May 20 10:49:24 BST 2008

Hi all
I installed CVSNT into an ubuntu server.
it gives me thet error:
1)When i try remotly (i use SSH authentication) do cvs init it give's me
this error:
stefano at stefano~/Video[ ssh-mode ] >cvs init
cvs [server aborted]: Protocol error: Root request missing

The Version of CVSNT thet running is: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT)
2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151 (client/server)
could sameone explaine me how solve this problem?
Tnx Stefano

--
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding --Albert Einstein