[cvsnt] Binary Diff of CVSNT problem

Stefano Regno stefano.regno at spesonline.com
Mon May 26 08:17:59 BST 2008

Hi all.
I have a little problem with my CVSNT server.
Like i said i have CVSNT under linux ubuntu server.
When i commit a file i don't know if thet file is binary or not because
on linux there isn't concept  of  file extension like windws(i don't
have .exe or .bat or similar), so I need a particular client to commit
this type of files thet can do a binery diff (there is for example a
version of WinCVS to do thet?) For example an extension of winCVS to say
it: commit this file like binary (and apply during commit all cool
option like -B when doing binary diff).

Tnx Stefano

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding --Albert Einstein