[cvsnt] Binary Diff of CVSNT problem

Stefano Regno stefano.regno at spesonline.com
Mon May 26 11:32:54 BST 2008

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Stefano,
>

>> on linux there isn't concept  of  file extension like windws(i don't
>> have .exe or .bat or similar), so I need a particular client
>> to commit
>> this type of files thet can do a binery diff (there is for example a
>> version of WinCVS to do thet?) For example an extension of
>> winCVS to say
>> it: commit this file like binary (and apply during commit all cool
>> option like -B when doing binary diff).
>>

> If the file 'foo' is binary - just add it as binary:
> cvs add -kB foo
> cvs ci -m "this will be binary"
>
> Regards,
>

> Arthur

Yes i know for me is simple, but my users working with graphical
interfaces like WinCVS or Eclipse and they dosn't know how building this
type of commit i need same extension of thet client to build this type
of commit simple using thet gaphical interfaces

--
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding --Albert Einstein