[cvsnt] CVS Server Side Reporting Tools?

Fabio D'Alfonso fabio.dalfonso at fabiodalfonso.com
Tue Nov 4 14:42:44 GMT 2008

I would know if the feature supports importing data from an existing repository or works only on data subsequent the activation.

We have a running cvs and would  see what we could get from the database compared to data we have form the repository.

Thanks
--
Fabio D'Alfonso
'Your Partner in Business'