[cvsnt] Betr.: How to create audit tables in linux?

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Thu Nov 13 09:45:34 GMT 2008

The source folder most likely contains a file called
create_tables_mysql.sql
(find it with the command
find . -name "create_tables_mysql.sql"
exectuted from the source folder if you don't see it immediately)

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer
Tel.:    +32 56 43 42 45
Fax:    +32 56 43 44 46
E-mail: jan.keirse at tvh.com
Contactsheet: JAN KEIRSE TVH FORKLIFT PARTS nv-sa -  BRABANTSTRAAT 15 -
B-8790 WAREGEM
Take a break to visit our site and tell us how we can help you today:
www.tvh.com Before printing I think about the environment.