[cvsnt] Postgresql database for Audit with CVSNT on Ubuntu?

Andreas Tscharner andy at vis.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 14 07:01:02 GMT 2008

Bo Berglund wrote:

[snip]
> The script is supposed to be located somewhere, but I have not the
> slightest clue as to where this is...
> I know its name (create_tables_postgres.sql) but where can I find it
> on Ubuntu after the install done as shown above?

If the Ubuntu team didn't make a package themself, the script is
missing. I have never used audit databases and therefore I didn't miss
the scripts when I created the Debian package.
Note to self: Include scripts to Debian package

I suppose you have to download the source package and take the scripts
from there...

> And when it is found, how do I command postgresl to use the script to
> create the audit database?

I haven't used postgresql myself, but I think there should be a minimal
(command line) client which can be used to execute scripts (as it is in
MySQL)

Best regards
	Andreas
--