[cvsnt] Commit fails against the cvsnt server

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 14 21:29:56 GMT 2008

Bo,

> I have now updated my cvsnt to this:
> cvs ver
> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.04 (Zen) Build 3236 ()
> (client/server)
> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.05 (Gan) Build 3241
> ((RC0)) (client/server)
>
> When I try to commit an added file for the website I get this error:
>
> Exec failed: No such file or directory
> cvsnt server: Pre-commit check failed
> cvsnt [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

That is a separate issue with the /website directory which I e-mailed
you and Tony about yesterday - the shell script to copy form
cvs.cvsnt.org to www.cvsnt.org has gone missing.  Tony is rather busy on
EVS right now and I'm sure he'll go looking for the missing file next
week.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett