[cvsnt] CVSNT(2.5.04.3236) do not work with chown command

voozoo cnlchw at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:12:02 GMT 2008

Arthur,

Thanks you for answer my question.

I am a newcomer of CVSNT user, so I do not understand the development of
CVSNT.

What is the ['to test' list], is it means [chown] command is not be
supported in 2.5.04.3236 version?

Where can I find the ['to test' list], is it in the source of CVSNT?

Which old version is support [chown] command?

Regards,

Voozoo

"Arthur Barrett" <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com>
news:mailman.335.1226784706.1469.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Voozoo,

> Almost all commands are worked correctly except [rchown] and [chown].

This is on my 'to test' list after EVS is released - so I personally
wont be looking at it for at least another week.

Regards,

Arthur