[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel is Read Only

Stefan Berglund berglund.stefan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 10:12:38 GMT 2008

Well there you go :-).

Right clicking on CVSNT Control Panel inside the Start menu and
choosing "Run as Adminstrator" did the trick.
Probably basic stuff for experienced Vista users. My only excuse is
that I only migrated to Vista (from W2K) a week ago, and are still
getting used to it.

Thanks Tony and Arthur for the tips.

Cheers
/Stefan