[cvsnt] CVSNT(2.5.04.3236) do not work with chown command

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sun Nov 16 19:46:00 GMT 2008

Voozoo,

> Where can I find the ['to test' list], is it in the source of CVSNT?

It's just a list of the things I need to get around to testing.

The way the project works is that the source code is available and if
you find a bug and want to fix it you download the source code and fix
it.  Alternatively you can pay for a version which is supported and
where fixes are provided ASAP.  Alternatively you can report on this
newsgroup that you've found a bug and hope that someone volunteers to
fix it for you.

> Which old version is support [chown] command?

Based on Tony's test result - all of them - however the lsacl command
just doesn't show it has worked.

Regards,

Arthur