[cvsnt] CVSNT(2.5.04.3236) do not work with chown command

voozoo cnlchw at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:25:35 GMT 2008

To: Arthur & Tony

Thanks you for answer my question, and I received a mail about the summary
of [lsacl]'s bug which commited on the Bugzilla. so that somebody can fix
it.(but I can not >_<)

>It's actually lsacl that's not displaying it.. chown is working.

>Based on Tony's test result - all of them - however the lsacl command
>just doesn't show it has worked.

->When I ran [chown] command on a directory, but found nothing happened on
[fileattr.xml] file which I tested directory belong to.
Somebody said ACL information is saved in [fileattr.xml] file, and
[<owner>xxx</owner>] will be set when I set the owner of the directory.

Is it the "somebody" wrong?
Or owner information is saved in another file?

Regards,

voozoo