[cvsnt] Migrate CVSNT from one server to another

Andreas Tscharner starfire at sunrise.ch
Sat Nov 22 13:55:00 GMT 2008

Bryan wrote:
> Changing the name of the server is not an option. How much do that change
> the procedure?

When we changed the server last time, we resolved this issue hopefully
forever:
Our new server has its name according to the company policy and we added
an additional entry into our internal DNS for the CVS server: So our CVS
server is and always will be in the future: srv-cvs
If you do this once (feel free to chose another name), you don't have
any problems with the next change

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                               starfire at sunrise.ch