[cvsnt] can't set acl rights

Олег Бобокалонов kompol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:39:45 BST 2008

Hi,
first of all, excuse my english))
I need set different rights for different groups. And I've got with
such problem. Other rules work, but one of them not.
In group file I've added group limited. This group can all in mydir:
cvs -d :sspi:myname at myservername:/cvs chacl -a all -u limited mydir
But, they must only read in mydir/prog. I did so:
cvs -d :sspi:myname at myservername:/cvs chacl   -n -a read -u limited mydir/prog
But, in this case, user from this group can read only files in this
folder. If I add  -R, user can read all files and folders in
mydir/prog/ But when I add new folder by cvs, he can't read one.
Why? Behavior of chacl recursive, isn't it?
lsacl shows that user=limited read, but nothing in new folders. But in
other folders with other users lsacl shows nothing without owner of
folder also, but works correctly. Diffrences between this folders only
that other folders haven't such rights. Group "limited" can all in
directory, but must limited in one of subdirectory
Help me, please.
Thanks in advance