[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.04 Build 3229 (RC9)

Andreas Tscharner andy at vis.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 30 06:59:38 GMT 2008

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Luigi,
>
>> I would like to test EVS, but as long as it supports MS SQL only
>> on Windows we're out.
>
> CVSTN 2.5.04 is not EVS.  Discussions about EVS are better had on the
> EVS mailing list - I only mentioned it briefly in the status part of
> my message.
>
> In particular noone has started a 'vote for platform xyz/database
> abc' type thread yet:
>
> Andreas has already been building on Debian but I do not think he's
> been doing a lot of testing.  You can of course contribute by either
> purchasing CVS Suite which in turn will allow us to fund more
> developers or by developing/building EVS yourself.

I've made a Debian package of CVSNT 2.5.04.3226 and tonight I'll make
the one for 2.5.04.3229~rc9.

I do "cvs update" my checked out EVS code, but I was not able to build
it yet and I haven't had the time to look up what causes the errors.

Best regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                   <andy at vis.ethz.ch>