[cvsnt] configure protocols per-repository? (or module?)

John Waugh john.waugh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:11:45 BST 2009

I'm amazed I haven't been able to find this searching around, so maybe
someone can help me...

Is there a way to specify which protocols are allowed on a
per-repository or per-module basis?
I can enable/disable the entire protocol plugin in the CVSNT Control
Panel (I'm on WinXP), but that applies to *all* repositories.

For example, I might have a repo open to the world that allows
:pserver: access, and another one that is more sensitive but also
exposed to the 'net which only allows :sserver: or :ssh:

I feel there must be a way to do this, but haven't found any good leads...

-John