[cvsnt] cvsnt server assertion: pos+len<=file1.size()

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Fri Apr 17 15:27:40 BST 2009

Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> The zip is readable and everything seems to be OK with it...

I'd try to retrace the steps and see if there's something about either
1) The bits in the ZIP and the transfer process to see if there's some
sort of corruption happening there or 2) the combination of options on
the checkout causing some sort of oddity.  From there I'd look at
something specific to the file that's causing it.

With the delta you're working backwards from HEAD, so you might check
which is the *latest* item on the trunk with that problem that you can
repro.

I don't think there's anything inherent to having it stored on one OS
then migrated to and checked out from another.  However, there could be
something that went wrong in the process (but I've been wrong before...
YMMV).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America