[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Error in commiting changes on a code checked out corresponding to a TAG

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Thu Apr 23 09:07:28 BST 2009

Hello,

The command is in the link I posted ;-)
If you don't understand that page you really must read at least the manual
(http://cvsnt.org/manual/) or even better the ebook (which you get when
you purchase support from mach-hare) or you will run into problems sooner
or later. CVS is not somthing you want to use without having read at least
most of the manual.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer