[cvsnt] CVSNT Auditing continued

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Apr 29 08:07:53 BST 2009

Bo,

> But in my control panel this is an empty field...
> Does CVSNT force this field to be == Username if it is empty???
> Because I have never entered anything there....

I'm not SQL Server expert, so I guess in this case it's a bit like an Oracle tablespace - there is one for each user?  So you previously had it set up with the dbo user but now are using a CVSNT user and so it's ending up in a different tablespace?  If the prefix is empty in the control panel then the trigger will simply insert into sessionlog - no dbo. or cvsnt., something else (likely SQL Server) is doing that.

Regards,

Arthur