[cvsnt] Trust Verification Failed - -error 80096001 cvs [checkout aborted]:

uma mahee_b at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:29:02 GMT 2009

Hi,When I try to check out a module in CVS, I am getting the following error message.Using : pserverlocal system accounts  in CVS Server: CVSAdminlogin : domain user account which is alias to CVSAdminSystemAuth in config file : yesIssue : Able to login to the CVS from a remote machine, but unable to checkout the module.Please help.
***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

cvs checkout FileNetProjects (in directory C:\CVSRoot) Executable file 'C:\PROGRA~1\CVSNT\triggers\info.dll' trust verification failed - error 80096001 cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)