[cvsnt] WinCVS 2.0.2.4. Problem ?

zoki zorule zoran_u_minhenu at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:35:20 GMT 2009

Hallo all,

I do not to whom to talk to so I am telling my observations here:

I gave a try to WinCVS 2.0.2.4 but I was disappointed that appropriate

documentation was only for command line work. There is not appropriate

documentation(explaining GUI activities) for version 2.0. Command line configuration
is not a option. Is there anywhere nice GUI documentation for WinCVS 2.0.2.4 or I should
maybe better keep working with ClearCase ?

Thanks!

Br,

Milan.