[cvsnt] linefeed expected: got 13

Prabhakar, Paul Prem Sagar p-paul.prem-sagar at hp.com
Tue Jun 23 20:09:25 BST 2009

Mark,

Do you mean to say that I run "unix2dos" on the repository(on Unix server) before I move it on to the windows server ?

Actually we get the repository files from external vendor.So we ran the "dos2unix" command on windows server repository files.
After everything is working fine except java script repository files.When we checkout the java script files,it throw the
"cvs [server aborted]: unrecognized operation '\x76'" error message.Could you please tell me how to fix this issue?

Thanks
Paul