[cvsnt] audit_trigger error (session): Commands out of sync after upgrading to 2.5.04

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:11:46 BST 2009

Hi,

I just upgrade CVSNT from 2.5.03.2382 to 2.5.04.3236 and am having
problems
with the audit plugin.  Any commands give me the following error
msg:
audit_trigger error (session): Commands out of sync;  You can't run this

command now
Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Database initialisation
failed
cvs rtag: Pre-command check failed

After a little
investigation, I noticed this only happens when Session
Logging is enabled.
If I disable the session logging, everything runs
smoothly.  I tried to
create a brand new DB with the Create Tables button,
hoping that it was
something in the table structure causing the error,
however, that has not
made any difference.

I've done a quick search in the list to see if this
problem has already been
reported and it seems as though similar problem(s)
have been, but I am not
sure if they are all related and/or fixed and/or if
there is a temporary
workaround (apart from disabling session
logging).

Can anyone shed a little more light on this issue for me
please?  Would a
full -ttt stack trace be
helpful?

Thanks,