[cvsnt] CVSNT on OpenSolaris

Tilo Riemer triemer at vision-experts.com
Tue May 5 13:53:02 BST 2009

Hi,

now I could build cvsnt 2.5.03.2382 on OpenSolaris (x86) and got it running.

But there is necessary to patch it. The vanilla version uses the system
getopt function which is not compatible with the GNU getopt. Therefore cvsnt
can't parse the options correctly. After forcing the use of the cvsnt
version of getopt it works (I hope... only a few tests till now).

cvsnt 2.5.04.2403 works in principle but it does not cooperate with the
inetd of OpenSolaris. And I could not build newer versions because a lot of
linker errors.

If someone is interested in using of cvsnt on OpenSolaris and if he need
help he can contact me.

Best regards,
Tilo Riemer