[cvsnt] cvs import failure on windows server 2003 sp 1 with cvsnt2.5.04

rui guideveloper at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:49:09 BST 2009

Hi,

client version: WinCvs 2.0.2.4 (Build 4)
server version: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio)
Build 2382 (client/server)

Client OS version: Windows XP Professional service pack 3
Server OS version: Windows server 2003 sp 1

I have enabled the option you mentioned on the server, but i don't get
any trace in output window of wincvs.
How do i enable that?

Regards,
Raja