[cvsnt] CVS complete tutorial

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Oct 27 12:08:11 GMT 2009

Nitesh,

We can't support CVSNT - it has too many bugs, instead we provide a QA tested / commercially hardened build called CVS Suite with over 380 fixes:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/?lang=EN&pdf=d

For CVS Suite we have several support levels :
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/default2005.asp?lang=EN

Contact sales at march-hare.com for a quote or use the online store.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett