[cvsnt] Another couple of questions from a newbie

Rodrigo racastilho at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:49:10 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

Another couple of questions from a newbie (my server machine runs CVSNT Server, my client machine runs WinCVS):

1) How do I remove module from my current repository?
2) How do delete a complete repository, to start a new one?
3) If I want to replace my CVS Server machine, do I simply copy the repository directory from the old to the new machine, or are there other things I need to do?
4) When should I use the "release" command from WinCVS?
5) If I want to import a module and start working on it immediately, should I check out the module right after importing it into the repository?

Thanks again,

Rodrigo Castilho