[cvsnt] New feature (sorting on columns in "RepositoryConfiguration"-tab)

W. v/d Mortel w.vd.mortel at hccnet.nl
Fri Apr 2 10:18:20 BST 2010

Hello Arthur,

I think that you are right. I cannot think off any reasons why i should
have multiple repositories at one server.

The only thing i can think about is when you need to tranfer the complete
repository to a customer for which you did the project.
You then can tranfer the complete repository together with all the
CVSROOT-files.

Thank you for you answer and best regards,

Wamor