[cvsnt] using ssh for remote repository protocol

dglke at aol.com dglke at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 18:45:17 BST 2010

Hello,
Attempting to set up a remote repository on Solaris server from my XP machine.  SSH seems to be the most promising way to go, but on executing:  cvs -d :ssh;username=tibco;hostname=198.132.184.3;port=22:/export/home/tibco/cvs import -I ! -I CVS -m "no message" -- testProj avendor arelease (in directory C:\TIBCOProjects\testProj\)

I get.

ksh: cvs:  not found

cvs is installed on that machine and is available to the user, as well as the XP machine.  How is it ksh is not finding cvs?