[Cvsnt] CVSwebNT 1.93.2.2 now available

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Dec 6 07:03:33 GMT 2001

With the help of many faithful CVSWEBNT users several bugs have been
squashed and a new version is now available.

You can view the changes, and download the latest ZIP from:
http://198.142.100.140/cvswebnt/cvsweb.cgi/

The best documentation is still at devguy.
http://devguy.com/cvswebnt

Note that we have a new version numbering system and are now using branches
based on the CVSWEB versions from Unix.  So the last of the old versions was
1.93g, and the first of the new versions is 1.93.2.2 - clear as mud?

I may have done something stupid while "building" this, so if it plainly
doesn't work, just let me know.

Work has commenced on getting CVSWEBNT up to date against CVSWEB 1.112 - but
I have no idea how long this may take.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett