[Cvsnt] CVSwebNT 1.93.2.2 now available

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Dec 6 22:25:10 GMT 2001

A question on CvsWeb:
I have added a 'virtual' module in the modules file in order to
combine the files from two different modules into one so that I can
use some common files from the old module also in the new one without
duplication. It is done using ampersand syntax in the modules file.

My question is this:
Can the new version of CvsWeb display also this kind of module? The
version I am running (dating from about March 2001) does not show the
'virtual' module.

/Bo