[Cvsnt] cvsnt newsserver posts missing

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Dec 14 17:27:24 GMT 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:38:19 +0000 (UTC), Joachim Achtzehnter
<joachima at netacquire.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>>
>> I seem to have lost the posts to this server between sept 28 and nov 14.
>> Have they been deleted from the server? I have forgotten to lock them in
>> my newsreader....
>
>From the SMTP headers contained in every email received from the cvsnt
>mailing list:

>Joachim

Well, I am not subscribing to the list via email, I am using Tony's
newsserver instead and there are no hints there on an archive like
that. But now I know, thanks. I will enter the link to my favourites.

(I liked the way I had the whole archive inside my Free Agent, though,
and until just recently I had all messages posted from the start of
the server this summer. Now only those I had locked remain before
november.  :-(
I am not always connected to the Internet, but my newsreader has all
the stuff available anyway)