[Cvsnt] CVSNT + CS-RCSPRO + CS-CVS can't satus!!!

MrQuake m_Quake at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:16:19 BST 2002

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.
Hi,i've got a big problem to make CS-RCS+CS-CVS work with CVSNT!
So first set the scene:
- PC are WIN2k
- The goal is to set a repository access through the net.
- The CVSNT server works perfectly with WinCVS, Toirtoise, CVSIn, but not with CS-RCS+CS-CVS

When I say not with CS-RCS+CS-CVS it means:
just after setting the projects parameters, a check out is succefully made in the working directory, but after this a status is done and a same message appear 3 time for each file of the projet.
It seemsthat only the status cvs command fails.

I've joined a picture of the error message (I've modified it to keep my DNS secret : ) ).

I'ts been more than 6 hours i'm trying to make this work, it's 4 Am i'm going to bed, it still doesn't work, i'm sad.

So HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!

--
[ Error.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]