[Cvsnt] ssh with CVSNT

Leonid Krutyansky krut at orc.ru
Wed Apr 3 14:23:04 BST 2002

Hi, everybody.

I have a question if anybody used successfully CVSNT server with ssh?
I have to use SSH according to my company requirements (secure
connection via internet/firewall) and I'm choosing now what server
shall I built CVSNT or Unix-based CVS. I would like to use CVSNT
because I'm very far from Unix, and I have successfully put CVSNT into
operation without big problems (but I haven't manage to use it with
sshd). (I tried Pragma ssh service on the server and Putty's plink.exe on WinCVS1.3 client)
I've read in the list several times Tony's comments that ssh with
CVSNT it is quite a tricky thing.
Does anybody know a working solution?

Thanks,
Leonia