[Cvsnt] Do I need CVSnt

Jens H Jorgensen jhj at videk.com
Fri Apr 5 20:58:49 BST 2002

It is not recommended to use direct access to the repository from the
clients because you will end up with hanging locks and possibly corrupt your
repository.

We ran with direct access for a couple of months and it was almost every day
we had to clean out hanging locks. After changing over to cvsnt - we have
been running for 3+ months without one problem.

--
Jens

news:3CAD9C48.9060705 at arbat.com...