[Cvsnt] urgent

simon george sgk80 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 14:44:35 BST 2002

Hi,
 I am first in Cvs. I have installed CVS NT Service
1.11.1.3(build57a). I have installed wincvs 1.2(stable
version). I think it is working properly when
authentication is in Local mounted directory. But when
changed authentication to ntserver I am not able to
import any modules. I get an error like this,"cvs
[import aborted]: Couldn't connect to 192.168.0.141,
named pipe error 6".What can ido. Is this a problem
occur due to some not configuring well. My win NT has
onlysp5 package .Please geive me a reply as early as
possible.

regards
simon