[Cvsnt] windows 2000, ntserver and named pipe error 64

Anthony Williams anthwil at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Apr 11 11:26:38 BST 2002

I am using build 57 of cvsnt on windows 2000. When I try and use cvs, it
takes upwards of 30s to return, before saying "Couldn't connect to named
pipe on remote machine: Error 64". However, if I try again immediately, it
works OK. If I leave it for a while (e.g an hour or so), then I get the
named pipe error again, once, before it works again.

Any ideas?

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Software Engineer, Nortel Networks Optical Components Ltd