[cvsnt] WebCVSNT and iPlanet Diff Issue

Robert Costanzo RCostanzo at fortpoint.com
Tue Aug 6 01:14:07 BST 2002

My WebCVSNT is setup with iPlanet and ActivePerl running on Win2k Server and
is working fine except for Diffs. I get a 500 error with the following
message in the iPlanet log:

[05/Aug/2002:19:44:17] failure (  816): for host x.x.x.x trying to GET
/shell-cgi/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/file_name.diff, cgi_scan_headers reports: the
CGI program C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe did not produce a valid header (name
without value: got line
"===================================================================")

The rcsdiff command returns "===================" as the first line so it
appears as if the cvsweb.cgi is not adding the appropriate http header.

Any thoughts on this one? Thanks.

-Rob

Robert Costanzo
Senior Consultant
Fort Point Partners Inc.
Harnessing Technology to Drive Revenue
162 5th Avenue, 8th Floor, New York NY 10010
tel		(646) 205-1804			rcostanzo at fortpoint.com
fax		(917) 210-9499			http://www.fortpoint.com