[cvsnt] Problems with whitespaces in foldernames

Moritz Türk Moritz.Tuerk at gmx.de
Thu Aug 8 08:42:05 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm sorry this probably is a stupid question, but nevertheless I need a
solution to my problem ;-) I already searched throught the mailing archive, but
did not find anything about it. I have the problem that I want to make a new
entry in my modules file looking like this:

  AP1_src myproject/subproject/src/ap1 ap2

Now the whitespace in 'ap1 ap2' is critical because of the syntax of a
module entry. CVS interprets 'ap2' as a file. So how can I entry such a module
path ???
I already tried unix style 'ap1\ ap2' and quotes, too, but it did not work.
Any hints would be appreciated.

greetings
Moritz

http://www.gmx.net