[cvsnt] loginfo trigger once?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Aug 23 16:20:01 BST 2002

When a commit is done the loginfo script triggers.
I have noted that if the commit is on a folder including subfolders then
loginfo triggers for each folder separately. When we use the loginfo
trigger to send out email there will be one email for each folder included in
the commit.

Question:
Could CVSNT get a config switch that makes loginfo trigger only once for each
commit and supply a complete list of files in the parameters including a relative
path???
Or is it already possible today?
Or is the function so deeply hidden that it would be too hard to do?