[cvsnt] Re: SSPI encryption not working

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Thu Dec 5 15:02:31 GMT 2002

> Presumably you don't have access to a copy of visual studio or
> anything like that?
>
> (I'll have to see if I can make the release builder generate .DBG
> files somehow)

What about those mini-dumps that can give a nice "core dumps" to analize
after crash?

That is supposed to be one of the improvements in VS.NET, might be worth to
try...

I don't have VS.NET so I can't go into the details, what I means is
something like that:
http://www.codeproject.com/debug/postmortemdebug_standalone1.asp

Best Regards,
Jerzy