[cvsnt] RE: cvsnt digest, Vol 1 #182 - 12 msgs

David Resnick dresnick at mobilespear.com
Wed Dec 25 07:22:08 GMT 2002

Hi Bo,

Have you tried asking on the viewcvs list and/or the gentleman who
ported viewcvs to windows? I'm assuming that you are using the win32
port (at http://russ.hn.org/viewcvs/) from the error messages that you
posted. I've found Russ to be very helpful with getting things up and
running.

I have installed viewcvs a couple of times on W2K server and have had
very little problems with it (certainly not at the stage that you are at
:-)

HTH,

David Resnick
MobileSpear Inc.