[cvsnt] access denied, help a newbie

Robert Blanton blantonre at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 14:03:00 GMT 2002

RE: [cvsnt] access denied, help a newbie"Mitch Davis" <Mitch.Davis at EXTEL.COM.AU> wrote in message news:mailman.1040950564.648.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> [...]

  Note that the $ENV has a # in front of it, so it's currently
  commented out.  I don't know if that will fix the problem, but
  it's probably not what you want.

  Even after uncommenting the ENV line I still get this message in the error log-

  [Fri Dec 27 08:59:05 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (720005)Access is denied.  : couldn't spawn child process: D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

  I'm running on NT and the apache server is working.  File system is ntfs.  I'm logged in as administrator.  Can't figure out why access is denied!

  Regards,

  Mitch.

  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
  confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). If you have received
  this message in error, please contact sender by return e-mail and
  destroy the message and any attachments.
  Any opinions or undertakings expressed in this message are those of the
  individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority
  states them to be the opinions of Extel.