[Cvsnt] Latest Updates

Elliot Murphy elliot.murphy at veritas.com
Tue Feb 19 13:41:37 GMT 2002

I installed this update, and I get this error with the build 52 cvs.exe
client:

cvs [checkout aborted]: the :ntserver: access method is not supported by
this port of CVS

Using an older cvs.exe client-side with the :ntserver: protocol, I am able
to access my repository without a passwd file again, thanks for fixing that!

-elliot