[Cvsnt] Visual Studio .NET for CVS-NT?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Feb 6 00:32:16 GMT 2002

Mark Colburn wrote:

> The Project files generated by VS7 are stored in XML format. The format
> is different from VS6 but it is not binary. Open one up in your favorite
> editor to be sure...

In beta 2 they were definately binary...  Perhaps they changed it for
release.  One of the first things I did was try to open them up in
notepad just to see what had changed, which is how I found out.

Provided you can convert the projects it should compile... not sure
about linking with precompiled stuff like the kerberos library, it
depends if they've changed the lib formats or not (it's quite possible,
with all the .NET compatibility stuff and all changes that would mean).