[Cvsnt] ntserver

Mark Robinson blobbybirdman at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:19:34 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have set up cvsnt on a windows2000 machine
and I am trying to login from a client machine
running winNT 4 and wincvs 1.2 using the
ntserver protocol.

When I set the preferences as so:

ROOT
:ntserver:bg1:c:/cvs

Authentication:
ntserver

I get the error message:
set the password settings in preferences !?!
Not sure what that means, I thought I had by
setting the authentication to ntserver.

If I try and import a module I get a pipe 6 error
which I understand is due to a need for a list of
user names in a password file in the CVSROOT.
I have created a root repository using the control
panel but there is no passwd file there what exactly
do I need to do here?