[Cvsnt] ntserver

Mark Robinson blobbybirdman at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:03:41 GMT 2002

Well I have made all the suggested changes but I am still
suffering from a pipe 6 error. I understand that this means
the user can't authenticate but I don't understand why this is
the case. The user account in question has an identical account
on the server, is listed in the passwd file (although systemAuth is
set to yes).

Are there any other suggestions as to the next likely cause of my
problem. I am sorry to be such a pitiful pain in the neck but this
(as always ;) is becoming an urgent problem for me.

Thanks for your time
Blobby