[Cvsnt] Compilation error on laptop....

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 19 00:27:28 GMT 2002

Tony,
I tried to get cvsnt to compile on my laptop after installing Visual
Studio 6 and the SDK:s as before on my desktop. I copied the checked
out cvsnt workspace from my desktop where it compiles just fine. All
went normal until I tried to build all, but then I received a score of
error messages starting out as:
Service.cpp(168) error C2065: 'addrinfo' : undeclared identifier

All of the other errors look like they are caused by the same problem.

Does this mean that there is yet something to install or point at on
my laptop? I get the feeling that the addrinfo should be gotten from
protocols/common.h, where I located it, but somehow it seems like this
project setup does not find it.

Could you advice on how to fix this?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)