[Cvsnt] does a repository work on network drive? (to be continued...)

Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com
Mon Feb 25 08:36:24 GMT 2002

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem as "alkee" had with the network drive: I have the cvsnt
server running on one machine (which is not file-tape-backuped), and I need to use a
network drive for my repositories. I am not able to bring the cvs-service on this
file server machine (our sys-admin contradicts), but I could arrange to get an
additional user as Bo wrote that CVSNT works as a different user (SYSTEM).

I think this problem arises not only in my system, so a solution or at least a
work-around would be fine.

Thanks in advance,

Peter