[Cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Jan 23 17:30:42 GMT 2002

cvsnt 1.11.1.3 beta 5 (Build 47)

Split all the authentication into separate DLL files to remove a lot
of clutter from the cvs code.
Added a flag to override checking of domain users.
Fix 'add *' so it works the same as 'remove *'
Basically ran around doing general tidying of the code.

I wasn't sure whether to release this one, but as it seems that it's
taking an age to get a setup where I can port/test the kerberos
support, I thought I'd release now rather than wait.  Splitting the
authentication off is a big deal & may well break stuff....  kerberos
support isn't done and it doesn't compile under Unix at the moment
(probably won't until I get a couple of days to rewrite the autoconf
scripts).

You'll need  to replace the cvsservice.exe during the upgrade
otherwise it won't work.  I think installshield will take care of this
but it's probably best to stop the service before trying to install
this version.