[Cvsnt] No Such User Questio

Frosty frosty at yahoo.NO.SPAM.FOR.ME.com
Wed Jan 23 18:59:37 GMT 2002

Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to cvs and have a basic question.  I just installed cvsnt on
my win2k laptop (server & client) build 41 and setup a passwd file in my
cvsroot\cvsroot directory.

cvs login works fine.  I get the .cvspass in my c:\ directory.  However, if
I go to execute a command ("cvs co project" or "cvs status project"   ) I
get the following error:

C:\Docs\Work>echo %CVSRoot
:pserver:frosty at ICECUBE:C:\Docs\CVSRoot

C:\Docs\Work>cvs co cal
Fatal error, aborting.
frosty: no such user

However I authenticate as frosty just fine via the cvs login command.  I
could not find out much in the manual about this problem.  Any idea?

Frosty